◌ This blog is a place where I share things I love ◌
…Yoga, Ideas, Reflections, Travels, Art…
This is a space created by me, Carolina Benzi, to share my yoga practice, travels, cultural interests and inspiration to help you to tune into your True Self and stimulate your curiosity.
I am a yoga teacher and I have been practicing yoga for 8 years. I have been solo traveling since I was 16 years old. I hold an MA and I have studied Language, Communication and Cultural Studies for the last six years. I worked as a research assistant for both the Universities where I have studied. I am also an eating disorder recovered patient, and that is why I am interested in holistic nutrition and healthy eating habits.
My philosophy and this space are all about kindness.
“I Believe in the Kindness of Strangers” is my mantra.
I care about you as an individual, and I encourage you to let go of preconceptions and create space for a new holistic approach to life. I ask you to be curious and to question things, but also to have faith in your intuition. I promote personal development and growth, and I wish to leave something valuable to anyone interacting with this space. This website is meant to be informational and educational, in a non-dogmatic fashion.
◌ This Blog is about what matters to me ◌
Enjoy, smile, reply & share!
- BA Modern Languages and Cultures, University of Genoa (IT)
- MA Arts & Cultural Studies, specialization in Creative Industries, Radboud University (NL)
- 4 Days Ashtanga Yoga & Meditation Workshop with Certified Ashtanga Teacher Kino McGregor (Amsterdam)
- 200h TTC Yoga Alliance in Ashtanga Vinyasa & Vinyasa Flow, Sampoorna Yoga (India) with Sudhir Rishi, Joanna Vladescu, Christina Chung and Maria MacSay
- 21 Days Intensive study in Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Method, Joint Mobility, Flexibility & Strength with Certified Ashtanga Teacher Mark Robberds & Authorized Ashtanga L. II Deepika Mehta (India)
- 2 Days Ashtanga Yoga & Handstands Workshop with Authorized Level II Sofia Xirotyri (Tourin)
- 80h TTC Yoga Alliance YACEP in Yin Yoga, Centro Olistico (Milan) with Anna Barosi